Founder, Grapevine Outdoor
What exactly does it mean to be a missional business? Is it the same as a non-profit? How can you attend to the needs of your local communities and better steward the planet’s finite resources without sacrificing profitability? It’s not easy, but the benefits of managing a Triple Bottom Line can be significant in revenue, profitability, hiring, retention, and brand popularity.
Join us for an in-depth discussion with Abe Tanenbaum, Co-Founder of Grapevine Outdoor, about how and why you should care about the Triple Bottom Line.
- 10:42 Good communication is critical
- 16:12 Why would you do a B corp?
- 29:00 How to make difference even if you're not a B corp
- 43:20 Dangers of chasing profit exclusively
- 49:39 Be someone people like to hear from