CEO, Oregon Fruit Company (Retired)
Great CEOs understand that the primary function of leadership is to benefit the people they lead. Few would argue conceptually, but what does that look like on the job? Join us for an uplifting conversation with Chris Sarles, recently-retired CEO of Oregon Food Products about growing your skills, caring for the people, developing and engaging others, creating high-performing teams, leading through the chaos, and even transitioning beyond your career into “the Give-back phase of life” in retirement.
- 7:01 Being a caring leader
- 15:10 Leading with your values
- 27:30 Creating your exit plan
- 36:57 Setting up your successor
- 45:45 Creating a caring culture