Founder, Shaping Paths
Making people do things is far less effective than making them WANT to do things, and great leaders understand this. Leadership is far more about influence than authority, and perhaps the most underutilized influence tool in your toolbox is storytelling.
Check out our engaging conversation with Jamie Dixon, author of The Story Habit, to learn how to shape stories that move people, challenge, connect and relate, and ultimately drive action and change.
- 10:18 The difference between telling stories and shaping stories
- 19:55 Using the empathy exercise
- 36:10 Change is a journey
- 50:08 Stories in conflict
- 57:05 Developing that habit of shutting up